The characteristics of any given health care system have significant impact on the way medical care is provided. In general, the context in which an individual lives is of great importance for both his health status and quality of life. It is increasingly recognized that health is maintained and improved not only through the advancement and application of health science, but also through the efforts and intelligent lifestyle choices of the individual and society.
- In Asian countries, it is traditional for physicians to also provide drugs.
- If treatment doesn’t work and you’re faced with end-of-life decisions, here’s help to ensure your wishes are carried out.
- Flu cases are higher than usual for this time of year and are expected to soar in the coming weeks.
- Countries’ abilities to cope with and recover from the COVID-19 crisis.
- Countries that run routine Pneumococcal Conjugate vaccine have proven that Pneumonia is a preventable